What Is Breathing Exercise or Pranayama?
It is a belief that Breathing exercise (Pranayama) is the best controller of Prana by controlling your breath. Pranayama is made from the combination of two important words Prana+Aayama. In which Prana means energy (or can say breathing) and Ayama is path or gateway. By Pranayama oxygen is reaching every part of the body in sufficient amount. If our body organs get sufficient amount of oxygen without any difficulties or blockage, then it results in building a healthy body. Pranayama opens or removes the entire blockage in the path of energy.
Thus many sages used Pranayama for the relaxation of mind and correct different types of issues. Breathing exercise directly targets your respiratory system and corrects its functioning by removing unwanted energy blocks along with it purifies your blood. By Pranayama For Glowing Skin, you’ll get a healthy body with beautiful glowing skin.
want to know more about Pranayama, you’ll get all the requisite information regarding Breathing exercises in our Pranayama section.
In this fashion oriented and trending world, everybody wishes for glowing as well as beautiful skin. For glowing skin facial pack is not ample with face masks to perform Pranayama For Glowing Skin and Asana. Yoga does not require any proof to show its positive effects on the skin. In Yoga there many breathing techniques (Pranayama) and Asana that gives your skin clear and natural glow. And Pranayama maintains the effects of Asana.
Also Visit: yoga for glowing skin
Some handpicked Pranayama for your Glowing Skin.
The best breathing techniques – (Pranayama for Glowing skin)
Breath of fire (Bhastrika Pranayama)
Whenever you start your Pranayama season, you should start from Bhastrika Pranayama. Or we can say that Breath of fire-breathing technique is the first Pranayama from where you can start your Pranayama season. Bellows breath is another name for Bhastrika. Bhastrika breathing technique is the most traditional way of breathing. It is said that daily practice of Bhastrika boosts your life force. From which you can get a healthy body with glowing skin. But it’s generally used for relaxing your mind and increases energy. Bellow breath/ breathe of fire well known for increasing the oxygen level in your blood. This results in you a glowing & beautiful skin
Other Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama. Apart from that, there are other benefits of Bhastrika like:
- Bhastrika Pranayama improves your digestion. Most general problems like – indigestion, constipation, gas arises from your tummy. This affects your skin also. Keep one most important thing in your mind, if your stomach is clean your face is clean (pimples and other problems are kicked away).
- One of the main benefits is Bhastrika Pranayama opens the blockage from your chest & Nose also.
- Boosts metabolism inside your body and triggers your all the internal organs (This results you fit body with a clear face).
For steps click: Breath of fire (Bhastrika Pranayama)
As you know Bhastrika is well known for Breath of Fire, coz its produce a large amount of energy or heat. So, it is strictly advised that in summer season Perform Bhastrika Pranayama around one to two minutes. In case of High B.P., seizures, epilepsy or during pregnancy don’t perform Bhastrika Pranayama.
Skull Shining Breathing Technique (Kapalbhati Pranayama)
After Bhastrika, Skull shining breathing technique is also having an importance Pranayama for Glowing skin. Generally, the word “Kapal refers to skull or head and Bhati justifies the word lightning, shining, illuminating” comes from two words, Kapal and Bhati. If we look through the Gherand Samhita, then Kapalbhati is very essential part of the process of Shatkriya or Shatkarma. One world famous personality of India Swami Ramdev Ji makes Bhastrika Pranayama very popular.
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama
- Breath of fire very well known for it’s rejuvenating benefits.
- It refreshes your mood and purifies your blood. According to text, it is said that daily practice of this Pranayama realizes you the bright white light is filling your head or skull.
- Purification of blood directly results in you a good looking and glowing skin.
- Daily practice of Kapalbhati, keeps negative emotions and toxins away from your body by this your skin is clear and you got the warm natural glow.
Some other important benefits of Kapalbhati
- Same as Bhastrika, Kapalbhati gives good effects to your digestive system by massaging your internal organ.
- Boosts the oxygen in the cells, thereby purifying the blood.
- Skulls lightening breathing technique also produce heat, and this heat opens the blockage in the region of lungs and in the respiratory tract. Increases your energy level.
- Boosts your concentration.
for steps: Kapalbhati pranayama
Here is some special condition, in which Kapalbhati should be avoided.
- In high blood pressure, stomach surgery, Acid influx, Abdominal Pain.
- In Pregnancy.
- If you find anxiousness or dizziness during practice avoid Kapalbhati for sometimes.
Alternate Nostril breathing (Anulom Vilom)
If you really want to balance Tri Dosas (Vaat, Pitta, Kaffa) on your body then without any doubt Anulom Vilom is the excellent breathing technique. It’s simple but has a powerful impact on your body, mind & soul and a good Pranayama for Glowing skin. Alternate nostril breathing controls your emotion, removes a blockage in your respiratory or lungs. It clears and opens the channels for good circulation. Removes all the toxins from your body and filled your bloodstream with fresh oxygen.
When you’ve tension free face and your blood is impurities free, then definitely you get a glowing & cute face. The main thing is that Anulom Vilom helps with both
Benefits of Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Maintains the balance in the left & right hemispheres of your brain. So, Alternate Nostril breathing is best for your mind.
- It Calms your mind and kicks our negative emotions. When you are in tension or stress your face show these feelings which is not good for your face and Anulom Vilom relaxes your mind by this you got stress free and beautiful face.
- Best for the respiratory system and your lungs also.
- Cures many problems related to respiration.
- Improves your concentration & stimulates your nervous system.
For steps and other benefits: Anulom Vilom Pranayama
Don’t inhale and exhale forcefully during practice, always exhale and inhale gently. Assume that all your disorders come out through your breath.
Bhramari, Udgeeth and Pranav Pranayama
Keep in your mind these three Pranayama should be done in sequence. For this reason, we write all three Pranayama together. These three Pranayama for Glowing skin are the simple yet powerful effect on your mind. All three Pranayama is vital for your brain. That directly triggers your Nervous system. Bhramari, Udgeeth (Chanting the word Om) and Pranav Pranayama are claimed best breathing technique, especially for your brain.
Udgeeth & Pranav Pranayama is excellent for meditation; while Bhramari creates buzzing sound and your mind get the positive response from this sound.
Always remember one thing, when you are tension-free and having awesome digestive system along with your blood is purified. Then you have a charming and twinkling attractive skin. Do meditation and Corpse Pose after Pranayama, for full relaxation. Stress, anxiety makes your face dull. If you really want glowing and attractive skin then start doing Pranayama. For steps: Bhramari, Udgeeth and Pranav Pranayama
So you know the secret to twinkling, beautiful skin, have you ever wonder this is so simple? You all need to do is improves your breathing quality and comment us if this really works for you somewhere down the line, note that one thing, applying face packs or Pranayama alone is not ample to short out the skin problem. These two (Facial packs & Pranayama) are more effective if you did with the combination of Asana.
also visit: Natural face Packs