Are you confused from where to start your exam preparations? Not to worry; in this article, we describe some important tips, Asana & Pranayama For Students. So this article is for students and their parents too; to make them confident about the exam. We mention some useful tips, Yoga Pose & breathing exercises for releasing stress from your mind.
Study Tips For Board Examination
- Be honest with yourself and give enough time to study. Make a timetable first then follow it regularly. Make sure your study space is organized and clean (enough space for spreading your textbook as well as notebooks). Keep your mobile phone, tablet, and laptop away from you.
- Start your preparations with one or two topics that are easy for you; this will boost your confidence along with gauge your self- awareness. (Clear easy topics first rather than complex topics).
- Once you clear easy topics, move on to that topic which is half clear. After that, touch the major topics in which you have lower self- confidence. Solving big topic can make a big difference in your performance and it’s improving your ability.
- Solve the previous year paper or you can also try two or three years old question paper (Old is gold). Whatever you recall in your mind note it down on your notebook and makes a note for important topics (Writing habit is very important).
- Don’t study continuously and for a long time. Study for shorter stints more frequently. Who study like this way generally performs better than those who follow more study time.
- Taking a break at regular interval is very essential. You can take 5 to 10 minutes break during this you can listen to soothing music.
- Play outdoor game or indoor games like chess for short time is also important.
- Drink plenty of water; keep drinking throughout your revision and on exam day also.
- For Mathematics and science trust on NCERT books and solve the sample question from this. NCERT book is important and best for practicing.
- Online learning is good but not best. If you find something related to your topic just write it down instead of gazing your mobile or laptop screen.
- Be focused while you are studying and don’t be distracted by what others are doing.
- Take nutritious food during this and on exam day also. Avoid fast food and heavy food. Good sleep plays an important role during these days.
- Organize group study and explain your answers to your group or friends but be honest with your group study.
- When exams are closer, challenge yourself with a mock test (set a paper and solve it at the given time, same as exam day).
- One day before examinations cross check your ID card, pens and time of the exam. Plan to arrive early at the examination center. Last but not least, it’s better to put studying aside the day before the test and do something you that you enjoy.
Role of Parents
- Keep your home environment calm and act like other days. Avoid guests during these days. Your moral support is very special for your loved ones.
- Don’t pressurize your children to get the marks that you want from your child.
- Remember one thing don’t judge your children by their marks. Never compare them with others.
- Don’t create panic or nervousness environment. Realize your children that it’s normal.
- Spend a quality time with them; or you can also involve in their preparation (discuss the topic or listen to their answer, set a practice paper for them).
- Conduct mock test for them and ask them to finish it within given time.
- Don’t offer tea or coffee, instead of this give milk or juice time to time.
- Realize your children that you trust them and try to make them stress-free.
Yoga For Students
Asana for Students
- Surya Namaskar
- Vajrasana (After taking meal)
- Savasana (Corpse Pose).
- Yog Nidra (This is very beneficial).
Pranayama for Students
These are the basic Yoga for students, Breathing exercises and meditation are very essential for students. If you don’t have ample time to perform Asana, then attempt only one asana. But give more time to Pranayama and meditation. During the break, you can also perform meditation for five minutes.
Know your capability and limits, just compete with yourself; don’t look other what they achieve just focus on your aim.
Try to study in early in the morning avoid late night study. Go to your bed before 11 PM. Take 5 to 6 Almonds daily or you can also give ‘Patanjali Divya Medha Vati’ to your child. Divya Medha Vati is a memory booster Ayurvedic medicine. Concern an Ayurvedic doctor first before consumption of this Medicine.
Best wishes for your exam; don’t be panic it’s just an exam, not a ghost.